Thursday 7 September 2017

Flora or Fauna - Which is your fave and why?

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:




and our Top 3 are


Tip Top






Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Flora or Fauna and explaining why you've picked (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


There's no question it's fauna for me. I love animals and my house would not be a home without my fur-babies.  I'm not suggesting I'd be overly happy if my house had mice though, which is the critter I've chosen to feature on my card today, but he is a cute little chappie, so he has made centre stage.




I Have to say I LOVE flora and fauna so to choose is really hard!
I have gone for Fauna with a hint of flora haha if you can call leaves flora :)



Though I am warming up to Flora, I'm hands down a Fauna girl.  Just love all the cute little critter stamps that are so abundant.





Elaine


My favourite has to be Floral. Why, flowers can be the focal point of a card or an embellishment.



I love using both flora and fauna, but most of the time you will find a cute critter on my card. A real favourite is a cute critter with a flower, so then I use both. For this card I went for a cute little mouse, because they are my all time favourite.





I do love both, but for card purposes I usually go for fauna as they are cuter, although they are often holding small flowers.

 


I have gone with fauna (in every sense actually). I love flowers and foliage but tend not to reach for them in my card making.

Fauna for me.  Why?  I love animals, simples.  All animals, but here is
one of my favourites.



Hard to choose, because I love them both.  
I go for Fauna, I love butterflies and ~lol~ couldn't resist the floral paper from My Favorite Things.



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and
showcase Your Favourite Flora or Fauna (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

3 comments:

  1. Super inspiration from the design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Challenge again, Love the theme, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete